Happy New Year

Same to ya. My new years resolution is to put my old 30BR Kosty barrel with 7000+ rounds back on and whoop them ppc's in UBR. :confused:

Happy New Year to all

Margaret and I want to wish all of you a happy and prosperous New Year. Good shooing to all especially the Eastern Region Shooters. Looking forward to seeing you at the matches.

Again, be safe and well

Geary Koglin

really enjoyed shooting ubr last year but it looks like i'm gonna have to find a different game this year,at their yearly meeting braxton county wv voted to suspend centerfire matches this year,not enough support to continue in the area,would like to see another range in our area give it a try,if not it looks like it's back to group or long distance!

Randy, that is bad news for sure. Hope to see some of you guys at the UBR Nationals in September.

gonna still try & shoot the nationals,just too far to travel to shoot all the matches down your way,wish we were closer!

Very sorry to hear that Braxton won't be on the UBR circuit this season. I had already made plans to ake the haul from TN at least once. Hope you folks can find another range to get involved.

Rick

Back