Hall M rifle action

glp

does anyone have a detailed description of the method to disassemble the fire control group to replace the firing pin spring? Tks

is the firing pin protrusion variable like a BAT, or just screw it in to a stop then lock it down?

If there's anything left of my memory I'm pretty sure it's a screw it in and lock it down...but not exactly. Pretty sure you have to screw it in until the holes line up before you put the screw in. Easy to take apart...not so easy to put back together as you can't see what you're doing.

AND...I might not have known what I was doing and it may be really simple!!! Call Mr. Hall before you do anything...

Thanks

If there's anything left of my memory I'm pretty sure it's a screw it in and lock it down...but not exactly. Pretty sure you have to screw it in until the holes line up before you put the screw in. Easy to take apart...not so easy to put back together as you can't see what you're doing.

AND...I might not have known what I was doing and it may be really simple!!! Call Mr. Hall before you do anything...

for the advice!!

Back