Great Day to shoot!!!!!

SCOTTY CRAWFORD

Just thought I would let my Northern buddies know that we get that white stuff too. I knew it was too good to be true, we've had buttercups in bloom and all my tree's have (had) buds on them til now. Woke up to 8 inches this morning.Notice my shooting bench and stool behind the house(not good)

x0z3p2.jpg

awvlnl.jpg
[/IMG]

Weather dudes

are forecasting 3-8" for upstate South Carolina today. Stupid weather for March. Ya'll coming to the Shamrock?? Jim

Scotty: Thanks for the Heads-up.

My daughter is coming in today from Virginia; just in time. Looks like we are going to get it Monday. Don't think we will be seeing buttercups anytime soon here.

Ken

Scotty: By the look of it, it's pretty heavy and wet. Our oldest lives in the Johnson City/Bristol area and they're forecast to get some rain/snow mix today. She always gets a kick out of it when it snows there. She says it reminds her of back home here in South Dakota..except it doesn't stay on the ground for 5 months. :D ;) Winter mirage is a killer.

So you don't feel too bad, here's one of me scooping off our deck. The deck surface is roughly 30" above the ground and the deck railing is another 32" above that, so that gives you some idea of the drift height. Winds were 25-30 that day and temps around 15-18. I started with a sweatshirt, hooded zip up sweatshirt and insulated winter camo jacket. By the time I was done, I was down to the sweatshirt and wringing wet. I need to get my dog trained in the fine art of shoveling.....:D

Stay warm. -Al

http://
s1-1.jpg

Snow

Jim,
Yes we're coming to the shamrock, looking forward to seeing you.

Jerry,
We got that snow last night. The weather man said we got 8in but I've been out in it now and it's closer to a foot.

Al,
That's waaaay too much snow for me.

Back