government buying up ammo...

L

Larry Willis

If I Was The Devil . . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I was the devil, I'd want total control of the population. I'd start by disarming the entire population in America. You might think this is an impossible task, but it's an easy job -- for me. I'd just wait for a tragic shooting to occur, and then I’d inspire my friends (liberal politicians) to whip out their prepared anti-gun legislation. I can always fool emotional liberals into clamoring for more protection from guns . . . . no problem there.

To enslave the population, I'd also need to make ammunition impossible to acquire. With ammo suppliers all over America, you would think this is a major task, but it's another easy job -- for me. I'd buy more than a billion of rounds of ammo, and I'd tell Americans that our ammo would just be used to protect them from terrorists. However, that purchase would only be a small dent in the ammo supply of the United States.

That's not nearly enough. I'd want to collect virtually ALL ammunition and leave nothing. I'd simply get a few government agencies to purchase virtually all of the remaining ammunition under a jillion fictitious names. After all, money is no problem. I'll just print more money, or get it from raising taxes. Most shooters will think I had nothing to do with it, and they would probably think the ammo shortage is caused by their own panic buying.
Ha Ha This is so easy -- for me.

If that is the plan then it backfired. Everything that has to do with guns and ammo is being produced in record amounts. There are more citizens armed today the ever. Guns bans won't work. All they do is rally the armed people. Find some alternate powders and primers. Still IMR powders and Russain primers to be found. A magnum primer will make your round go boom. I got caught last shortage never again. When things settle down-and they will- buy up a good supply. I have plenty and just bought some more just in case. I learned my lesson-so should you. Stephen

Good Post.............................................. ...........

It is a good possibility that this evil leader would do something like this.....I think a lot of us that have had these democrats trying to take our guns for years have been preparing for this. About 4 years ago the smart ones knew that ammo might just become as important as gold and it might get that way before it's all over with. I just feel sorry for the idiot gun owners that voted for this communist...I would have never thought they would be dumb enough to believe him!! It's also possible that we might be using that ammo to defend ourselves before long.

Isnt the house Of Rep in control of the money? One would think that the House would have to agree before this would happen?
Hornady says that only 5% of there sales are Govrnment. Anything i possible i guess!! I just refuse to live my life in fear!! I buy what i can, but i dont put my famillies well being in compromise to do so. Lee

In my post I should have said armed voters.Legal is the only good way to win. If they pass laws and really come to get your guns, no way to win shooting at the law or the FBI or whoever.You are dead,wanted or hiding. You won't be able to go shoot your illegal gun anywhere. Think about it cold dead hands is a nice saying but the dead part will hurt.Join the NRA,be active and contact your reps. Just the way I see things. Stephen

skeetlee ........
There's definitely no need to live in fear, especially if you keep your eyes open when our government runs out of control. When laws are passed without anyone reading them - that's bad. When those laws apply to everyone EXCEPT our politicians - that's bad. However, there's no need to panic. Just keep your eyes open, and communicate with your fellow Americans. Being politically correct leads people away from finding the right solutions to problems, and it's causing dangerous gun control laws to be passed.

Back