• DSCN1251.JPG
    DSCN1251.JPG
    432.1 KB · Views: 445
  • DSCN1253.JPG
    DSCN1253.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 364
There was more wind

Wind wasn't bad either!
than the flags showed. The freezing fog made the tails get heavy after awhile. I started with 6mm at the muzzle and they were 30's by the time they the got to the target:)

Man!! Can't wait for some green grass and temps in the 60's.

You been getting any trigger time in?

Richard

than the flags showed. The freezing fog made the tails get heavy after awhile. I started with 6mm at the muzzle and they were 30's by the time they the got to the target:)

Man!! Can't wait for some green grass and temps in the 60's.

You been getting any trigger time in?

Richard

No sir. My PPC is still at the gunsmith. My other LV PPC is being converted to a 13.5 pound 30BR by another gunsmith, so all I've got going for me are some deer rifles. There have been some good days too. I miss shooting.

Jerry,

right now I am figuring on shooting group. I'm trying to get more shooters interested in true BR and that's most of the reason for building the range. Our county has a population of around 2400 and right now am working with several new shooters. Starting from scratch is tough and the comment I hear a lot is that there is no way they would even attempt this without instruction.
It's been a lot of fun but also very time consuming. It makes you realize all the little things we take for granted. Tack this on with tuner school and trying to keep up with getting bbl.'s out the door. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Hosting a couple of small nbrsa matches is just icing on the cake.
When we are out on the range practicing it's run just like a real match, Range commands are read and the clock is running. A new shooter needs this so when they attend their first matches they have a better chance in making sound decisions.

Once in awhile I will put up target boards and shoot score just for fun.

Richard

Back