Got my new rifle in today

Pete Wass

I've just had put together a new VFS rifle. Its a Borden M RLR in a Meredeth stock with a Shilen 1-17 HV barrel and a Goodling tunah. Nice looking rig and if I didn't have company I would work up a load and shoot it Sunday in a match here in town. If I could download pictures from my phone I would but I am not able to. Likely my last new build. I had intended it to be a Hunter class rifle but shortly before I received the news that I have arthritis in my right shoulder and concluded that my days of shootint 10 Lb rifles was nearing an end so opted to build a "Heavy".

Pete

I've just had put together a new VFS rifle. Its a Borden M RLR in a Meredeth stock with a Shilen 1-17 HV barrel and a Goodling tunah. Nice looking rig and if I didn't have company I would work up a load and shoot it Sunday in a match here in town. If I could download pictures from my phone I would but I am not able to. Likely my last new build. I had intended it to be a Hunter class rifle but shortly before I received the news that I have arthritis in my right shoulder and concluded that my days of shootint 10 Lb rifles was nearing an end so opted to build a "Heavy".

Pete

Good for you Pete.
All good choices.

Enjoy

Gene Beggs

Back