global benchrest RIFLE CLASSES

rsmithsr2

can someone show me the definition of each class in gba ????
it is not obvious in the lr rules , so asking here

Our Board is made up of Match Directors. If your club shoots long range or short range and wants to join whoever the match Directors for the discipline becomes a voting board member. Jeff Green is the Chairman for Long Range and I am the Co- Chairman for Short Range. If you need further assistance let me know and I will PM you both numbers.

thanks but completely useless!
too small to read as is, but thanks.
when opened and + is selected it enlarges greatly, but will not scroll so only what is on the screen is readable.
how about posting where the classes and class rules are found, maybe when i go there they will be readable.
thanks

Go to the GBA site, click on menu upper left corner. Scroll down to rules and regulations and click on it. That will bring up a long range and short range download page, click on download long range rules. Then use the index page, or just keep scrolling through pages. The LG/HG rules show up a ways in and then a bit more scrolling will get you to Factory Rifle and Tactical Rifle.
most of these rules came from existing IBS Rules, with a few minor tweaks in the past 2 years.

can someone show me the definition of each class in gba ????
it is not obvious in the lr rules , so asking here
read this part
i down loaded the lr rules
rifle classes and definitions are not in the index, and after scrolling for a while i gave up
FIX YOUR INDEX

Our Board is made up of Match Directors. If your club shoots long range or short range and wants to join whoever the match Directors for the discipline becomes a voting board member. Jeff Green is the Chairman for Long Range and I am the Co- Chairman for Short Range. If you need further assistance let me know and I will PM you both numbers.
may i suggest you fix the WORDING of any section that mentions 'BEDDING'
your rules specify GLASS bedding...so any epoxy like marinetex etc is not legal. i know no one that makes COMPETITION rifles that use the old school "glass" bedding way to brittle.

we will have a meeting in February and as in past meetings we try to go over rules that need to be fixed, and I will bring these up so they can be corrected.Thanks for your input.

I'll share the definitions. I've reviewed them, and I'm uncertain about what might not be clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back