Getting Harder To Travel To Matches

Louis.J

Especially here in California and here is why and the newest gas tax hike just when into effect today. Unfortunately folks in this state don't have a clue of what they are actually paying and so they just keep voting more gas tax hikes in when they come up on a new ballot. The last promise the state made was with this latest gas tax hike it would pay for all of the current road projects. But CalTrans also just announced that it would only pay for about 44% of what was actually needed. So you can bet another gas tax hike will be coming up again shortly. Yet no one is being held responsible for the ongoing lies to we the citizens of this mostly God forsaken state.

Last edited:
1.34 a litre so about 5.07 a gallon is that correct.
Do you happen to know what you are paying in taxes per litre.

Gas and travel

Louis also living in the great state of ca. I would move too but I have family. Hope I can travel to Visailia in October. regards Michael Taner

Thanks for sharing and what is very miss-leading here is they don't actually show the entire amount of taxes being paid per a gallon on the pumps out here. They only show the 53.3 cents per gallon of gas so folks don't really have a clue about all of the rest of the additional taxes that they are actually paying.

Back