Genesee Rod & Gun Club

Ron Burdick

We have a great small Rod and Gun Club in North Central PA (Potter County) on the NY border. We are holding 8 benchrest shoots starting in January – April. We shoot 100 & 200 yard group shoots. They are a 1 day event, 5 groups at each yardage. We have 12 benches available and we average 12 to 18 shooters. Cost is $23.00. We pay back 50%. The target crew, score keeper and the club get the rest. The competition is pretty tough at this club. Our members include 5 shooters out of the top 12 shooters in the IBS for shooter of the year in 2017. The 2016 and 2017 IBS Rookies of the year both shoot at our club. The IBS 2017 Junior Shooter of the year is a member of our club and he also finished 7th in the points for shooter of the year.

We have a great bunch of shooters and would like to invite you all to join us that may be in the area or live close enough to make the drive. I am President of the Genesee Rod and Gun Club so you can contact me through my email on this site with any questions you may have.

Address:​​747 Grover Hollow Road
​​​Genesee, PA 16923

Shoot Schedule:​January 7, 2018
​​​January 21, 2018
​​​February 4, 2018
​​​February 18, 2018
​​​March 4, 2018
​​​March 18, 2018
​​​April 8, 2018
​​​April 22, 2018

​​​All matches begin at 10:00 a.m.

Hope to see you there.
Ron Burdick

We have a great small Rod and Gun Club in North Central PA (Potter County) on the NY border. We are holding 8 benchrest shoots starting in January – April. We shoot 100 & 200 yard group shoots. They are a 1 day event, 5 groups at each yardage. We have 12 benches available and we average 12 to 18 shooters. Cost is $23.00. We pay back 50%. The target crew, score keeper and the club get the rest. The competition is pretty tough at this club. Our members include 5 shooters out of the top 12 shooters in the IBS for shooter of the year in 2017. The 2016 and 2017 IBS Rookies of the year both shoot at our club. The IBS 2017 Junior Shooter of the year is a member of our club and he also finished 7th in the points for shooter of the year.

We have a great bunch of shooters and would like to invite you all to join us that may be in the area or live close enough to make the drive. I am President of the Genesee Rod and Gun Club so you can contact me through my email on this site with any questions you may have.

Address:​​747 Grover Hollow Road
​​​Genesee, PA 16923

Shoot Schedule:​January 7, 2018
​​​January 21, 2018
​​​February 4, 2018
​​​February 18, 2018
​​​March 4, 2018
​​​March 18, 2018
​​​April 8, 2018
​​​April 22, 2018

​​​All matches begin at 10:00 a.m.

Hope to see you there.
Ron Burdick

Good Evening All,
Just to inform you as I was notified that Ronnie has a Hot Gun so beware.
Russell

Russ I hope you are correct Lol got to figure out how to shoot better than that kid of mine. He has rubbed me pretty good. I wouldn’t want it any other way

Hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday Season

New to registered BR competition

Ron, I couldn't find your email address on the site. I'm new to registered BR (also just joined BR Central) and I'd like to ask you some questions about the sport and the competitions you host. Can you find MY email address on this site and contact me? Thanks much!

Genesee Rod and Gun Club Shoots

Ron, I couldn't find your email address on the site. I'm new to registered BR (also just joined BR Central) and I'd like to ask you some questions about the sport and the competitions you host. Can you find MY email address on this site and contact me? Thanks much!

BC55,
My email is rburdick84@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me there.

Back