Generally speaking

Pete Wass

will a 308 bolt face work for .220 Russian cases, extraction and ejection wise? If not, what is a solution to make it work?

Thanks,

Pete

My Bat NEUVO is a 308 bolt face and it extracts and ejects both a BR and PPC well.

The only configuration that probably does not work with either is a drop port.

Thanks guys

I'm going to try a 6 Beggs for score shooting in the HBR classes. I have a 6 BR currently but wanted to try something a little different. The 6 BR is very good @ 200 and 300 yds. Wonder if the Beggs will measure up? Shooting 67G BIBS, I was.

Pete

will a 308 bolt face work for .220 Russian cases, extraction and ejection wise? If not, what is a solution to make it work?

Thanks,

Pete

If I remember right I don't think a ppc will eject very well out of a panda with a .308 bolt face. With out an ejector the panda will work just fine. I think Jim Kelbly told me that. Any way I profiled my 30BR cases to ppc specs. A lot cheaper than a new bolt.

If I remember right I don't think a ppc will eject very well out of a panda with a .308 bolt face. With out an ejector the panda will work just fine. I think Jim Kelbly told me that. Any way I profiled my 30BR cases to ppc specs. A lot cheaper than a new bolt.

I did the same thinig. Made a form tool and rebated all my case heads to PPC specs.
Found out a coupla' years later that it was not necessary. Oh well.

I'm running two Panda actions

Back