Gene Beggs, check in..

Gene, please check in and let us know you're ok..

Hello Mike and thanks for your concern. Yes, my family and I are fine after the horrific mass shooting here in Odessa, TX yesterday afternoon; although, my wife was very near the chaos. The mall in which she was locked down for hours was very near the shooting. Law enforcement did a good job of bringing the shooting spree to an end and the shooter died in the gunfight.

Still no word of 'why.' Such senseless acts by idiots cannot be explained or prevented. Of course it immediately brings out outraged demands for more gun control.

Later,

Gene Beggs

I can't agree with "can't be explained or prevented" since we are exactly where we inevitably MUST be based on our life choices through the yrs, but I do hope all the "conservatives" will stand firm!

"It's better to do the right thing for the wrong reasons than to do the wrong thing for the right reasons!"

my Jewish buddy Yakub

Hello Mike and thanks for your concern. Yes, my family and I are fine after the horrific mass shooting here in Odessa, TX yesterday afternoon; although, my wife was very near the chaos. The mall in which she was locked down for hours was very near the shooting. Law enforcement did a good job of bringing the shooting spree to an end and the shooter died in the gunfight.

Still no word of 'why.' Such senseless acts by idiots cannot be explained or prevented. Of course it immediately brings out outraged demands for more gun control.

Later,

Gene Beggs

Whew! Glad Uguys are safe.

Later,

Gene Beggs

Glad you and your family are safe and sound.

Back