G. Aldridge dies in classified .......

James M.

G. Alridge bullet making dies in classified .......

The G.Alridge bullet making dies listed in the classified ads should be George Ulrich. They are from the estate of the late Richie Friebert (Don Geraci's son-in-law). They were used very little before Richie got sick. Thanks, James Mock

Last edited:
What is wrong with the "wording"? Richie Friebert was the owner of the dies and he passed away. His father -in-law, Don Geraci has offered them for sale. Don does not use the computer, so he got a friend to post the ad. This friend got George Ulrich's name wrong and I simply wanted to correct this mistake. Good shooting....James Mock

Pretty sure CMaier was making a bit of fun with the wording....

I'll contact the fellow and point out the error so he can perhaps fix it.

duh..
Some of you are just poor at simple english.

The title of jm's post is still there...
It says someone dies in the classifieds

Simple english...
He has since change it to say BULLET MAKING dies....

The cold weather must dull your senses.

Check out your own post.
Let he who is without stones throw the first sin.

duh..
Some of you are just poor at simple english.

The title of jm's post is still there...
It says someone dies in the classifieds

Simple english...
He has since change it to say BULLET MAKING dies....

The cold weather must dull your senses.

There are words in the English language that can be either a verb or a noun. "Dies" is one such word and there are those who are not astute enough to realize the difference. If the way I stated that G. Alridge dies caught the attention of some who don't know the difference in a verb and a noun...so be it. At any rate the text clearly stated what I wanted it to say and Mr. Cmaier's statement revealed his command of the English language. Good shooting ....James Mock

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."
Andrew Jackson

We are all flawed to some degree. It's unfortunate that some choose to show their floss when dealing with the public at large.
I once told a black guy at work, who had taken exception to something I had said, " Never has such a superior race had such an inferiority complex". I got a funny look from him; this happened often.
Ewe
You
Yew
Hue
Hew

Fran;
I get a lot of them funny looks about 3 times a week when I go to Hardee's for biscuits and gravy...
I was telling one fella about my trip to Italy last year to see my grand-daughter. He asked me if I drove there.

I'm sorry that I'm gonna miss that...pretty bad right now.

I wouldn't get too concerned. It's never gonna happen. When society makes a thing idiot proof, some genius just builds a better idiot. Right now the idiots are ahead of schedule.

Rick

Superior Race?

I once told a black guy at work, who had taken exception to something I had said, " Never has such a superior race had such an inferiority complex". I got a funny look from him; this happened often.

A well known German Dictator would disagree with the Melanin Theory.

Glenn

Back