Federal 900B and UM1B

H

Hammer47

Picked up 4 boxes of Federal 900B [with the dimple case base] and a factory sealed brick [500 rounds] of UM1B. This stuff is way too fancy for me, what is it worth as I will sell it?

$7-$8 a box if the lead has zero white sulfate on it, if the lube is dry and white, shoot rats with it.

I have

Quite a bit of UM1 and UM1B and it all is in good condition and shoots very well. Not to say all is. Storage conditions will often affect older ammos condition. I think a fair price is in the $10 range. I would save it for something you can eat, like rabbits. Greg

I have

Quite a bit of UM1 and UM1B and it all is in good condition and shoots very well. Not to say all is. Storage methods will often affect older ammos condition. I think a fair price is in the $10 range. If you aren't going to shoot targets with it I would save it for something you can eat, like rabbits. I sold 3 bricks of Fed 900 to a friend of mine and his Martini target rifle loves it. Good luck either way. Greg

Last edited:
Um1b

Lot number is B2333. I opened a brick and lube is just fine. I have 2K rounda, all same lot.

Back