federal 205 match primers

B

br

i just thought i would pass this along. i found 205 federal gm match primers on gunbroker.com. some of the sellers are gouging , but some are priced fair. i bought a case for 220.00 + 30.00 shipping. i also saw some for 250.00. i dont mean for this to sound like an ad, but i know how hard they are to find, and i just thought i would pass this along. just go on gunbroker, and put federal primers in the search. br

i guess its all in the wallet of the buyer...but that is $50/k...delivered.
sounds close to gouging to me....but like i said, all in the wallet of the buyer.

i'm not buying at that price.....wolf seem to run as well and cost a lot less.

again just my 2 cents worth

mike in co

Just so that you can compare......
Benchrest grade primers in Australia will set you back around $65.00 AUD per thousand, or around $9.50/100 if you buy just one packet.

They seem to be readily available again over here.

br ...

i just thought i would pass this along. i found 205 federal gm match primers on gunbroker.com. some of the sellers are gouging , but some are priced fair. i bought a case for 220.00 + 30.00 shipping. i also saw some for 250.00. i dont mean for this to sound like an ad, but i know how hard they are to find, and i just thought i would pass this along. just go on gunbroker, and put federal primers in the search. br

I found a CASE of Federal 205M primers for $150 + $25 Hazmat + $6.24 Shipping. Go through Google and search the entire web. A little browsing can bring up some good deals if you've got the time. ;)

205gm

thanks. i found out this morning, they have 4 or5 more cases. their buisiness is called hunters supply, and they are in pa. you could probably buy them direct. their number is 814 326 4157. i paid220.00 and shipping including hasmat was 30.00. if you use a credit card, its around 7.00 more. they shipped ups br

I found Rem 7.5 for 55$US locally a couple months ago. But several bricks available with bullet purchase.

CCI 200 primers were 38$US last weekend locally.

On a good note, 1lb powder was 24.50$US, down from 28-31$US. Plenty of 8lb jugs of H-Varget as well.

i have 1000 new federal match large rifle primers i would trade for some small fed or cci or even wolf primers. I dont need these large rifle primers. lee

Remington 7 1/2 primers at Scheel's in Bismarck, ND and Minot, ND for $29.95/M. These prices around $50/M sound like a bad case of greed.

Back