Favio Fare' triggers????

alinwa

oft dis'd member
This is the last trigger I've to test and I can't find one....... for over a year.......

anybody?

Are they done/gone/finito on this side the pond?

Flavio Trigger

This is the last trigger I've to test and I can't find one....... for over a year.......

anybody?

Are they done/gone/finito on this side the pond?

Does Killough shooting sports still bring them into USA?
They are still being made and we can get them this side of the pond
Out if interest what are you testing?
Michael

KSS brought some of the FF triggers into the USA a few months ago. Call Dan to see if he has any left in stock.

Killough Shooting Sports
5999 U.S. Hwy 83
Winters, Tx 79567
Phone: 325-754-5771
Email: support@killoughshootingsports.com

They were unobtanium for a year or so so demand is/was high. I have 2 of them. Best trigger I've ever had on a bench rifle. If you cannot obtain one I suggest the Bix & Andy as a reasonable substitute. It too is a very good BR trigger. bob

KSS brought some of the FF triggers into the USA a few months ago. Call Dan to see if he has any left in stock.

Killough Shooting Sports
5999 U.S. Hwy 83
Winters, Tx 79567
Phone: 325-754-5771
Email: support@killoughshootingsports.com

They were unobtanium for a year or so so demand is/was high. I have 2 of them. Best trigger I've ever had on a bench rifle. If you cannot obtain one I suggest the Bix & Andy as a reasonable substitute. It too is a very good BR trigger. bob

Damn Bob, must have beat me by seconds but you win! LOL

Landy

5 tries w/Dan.... he even listed them for a while but they were never in stock.

He now lists B&A (which is a good trigger, I have 3)

Flavio

We just had some and filled the back orders we had.

We have more on order.

Call me and get on the list for the next batch.

Paul Tolvstad
Killough Shooting Sports

I put my name on the wait list but did not receive a notification. I will say that the one I did get from KSS a couple of years back is a great trigger. I still want a spare.

I put my name on the wait list but did not receive a notification. I will say that the one I did get from KSS a couple of years back is a great trigger. I still want a spare.

There were a couple of people on the list I tried getting ahold of that never answered or got back to me.

If you want one please call us and get on current list.

We did have more people on the list than triggers we received.

Paul

Well sorry but there not. We talked to FAVIO and he said no they are being copied. They are not his.
I have 12 of his and I know him well.

Supposedly

Lou,

We were just trying to get some triggers since we had only gotten 12 in the last 2 years.

Not sure why this guy is saying he makes them, we just took his word for it since getting a hold of Flavio and getting Flavio triggers is impossible.

We'll see shortly how good they are I guess.

Last edited:
Triggers from Italy

Hi Guys, I have read so much on the forum and there are so many comments on the FF triggers and the time has come to shed some light. The information on the post I posted on http://www.benchrestbulletin.net/drupal/node/3764
corresponds to the truth!
I'm Luca GIACOMINI OWNER OF SIDHE Srl (www.sidhe.it). I want to make you aware that I am the creator and producer of this trigger and other models (I did it for Flavio Fare and others in other states). Triggers have been marketed through Flavio Fare until the end of May 2019 (in May I sold to Flavio Fare last 100 triggers and I can prove it, in fact the trigger on the Bruno Shooters website with serial number B-247 is produced by me and also the photo with the parts of the triggers is of my property.). Since June I no longer sell under the name of FF but under my Sidhe brand. Farè¨ will take them from another company now.
It took me years to develop, design, prototype and build - now it's easy to copy.
But I go my own way ... the real 5 ball bearing triggers are available from Killough shooting sport!
He too had asked me if I was really to produce them ... I proved it.
Bruno has triggers with fewer upgrades than Dan ...
Available for any clarity or question
Luca
www.sidhe.it

Last edited:
Back