Farley Joy Stick Boot

I'm looking for a Farley joy stick boot to replace the one that I misplaced!
Does anyone make a replacement beside Farley?
Thanks,

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas

Joe, I bought a sack full of them from Anver in 2005. I would look for the kinda clear white ones that they use now. My new Anver B2.5-42-NBR and stiff as a preacher's dick. You are welc ome to them.

Slide a boot on and don't put the screws in that hold it to the rest. Moves more freely. Or don't use one at all. Dirt comes in from other places anyhow....

Later
Dave

Joe, I bought a sack full of them from Anver in 2005. I would look for the kinda clear white ones that they use now. My new Anver B2.5-42-NBR and stiff as a preacher's dick. You are welc ome to them.

Good thing you don't plan to run for some public office.....but at some point we are who we are and okay with that.

The politically correct world can kiss off.

Mort

Last edited:
I would kinda agree with Butch

I on finding a very soft and pliable one. Mine was stiff enough to affect bag movement at the extremes of the stick range if you let the handle go. I just took it off and don't run with one.

Exactly.

Slide a boot on and don't put the screws in that hold it to the rest. Moves more freely. Or don't use one at all. Dirt comes in from other places anyhow....

Later
Dave

I don't see the need for using one considering the underside of the rest is open anyway. They operate better without the boot.

Back