Fall in Love, At my age?

Pete Wass

I've been struggling with the #2 Harrel 30 BR die I have had for years, it not sizing the butts of my cases enough so what I've done for years is use a 308 small base die as an extra step in my reloading process. So, I was talking this over with one of my shooting pals and he suggested I try his L E Wilson Full Length Die, said it was a bit more " aggressive" then his Redding. So, at last week's Range Day I brought some fired cases and we fitted the die to my chamber. Sure enough, A wonderful fit without having to use the Small Base die. Now, I don't like most of the L E Wilson stuff I have and rarely use any of it but this one; I'm calling it a big winner. Medium money and the supplier I bought from had it in stock. Lovely polished finish as well. :cool:

Pete

Last edited:
I sent them cases, they sent the #2 back, so, what do Ya do with it? Use it, ya paid good money for it. Once bitten twice shy, if ya know what I mean.Pete

Pete, I'm confused, here.

Harrels exchanges dies for free if it doesn't work for you. I can't imagine struggling with a die for years simply because of not using a service that they expressly offer?

Terming that "once bitten" ...over what amounts to postage... is more than a bit of a reach.

Didn't know!

Pete, I'm confused, here.

Harrels exchanges dies for free if it doesn't work for you. I can't imagine struggling with a die for years simply because of not using a service that they expressly offer?

Terming that "once bitten" ...over what amounts to postage... is more than a bit of a reach.

I did not know Harrel had free exchange. Thanks for the information.

Pete

Back