Eric Holder

I wish they would "explore" why he still has that job instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is sad that we have such a loser in the Oval Office. Eric Holder will not top cop for much longer. The only good thing about him is that he spends most of his time withholding information and covering up whatever shady BS coming from the Whitehorse.

Things seem frustrating, and they are; it is a bit amazing to watch such a complex tangled web these knuckleheads are weaving. I do believe that they are only building up to their own demise. America, all of us - the citizenry, is much bigger and more resilient then the Feds, or a State house. Oh, there will pain, but as a whole we will out live these things.

We are like the mountains; they are like the weather that changes all the time: at the end of the age we have worn down some and been molded, but our character and formidable being still stand tall.

CC

It is sad that we have such a loser in the Oval Office. Eric Holder will not top cop for much longer. The only good thing about him is that he spends most of his time withholding information and covering up whatever shady BS coming from the Whitehorse.

Things seem frustrating, and they are; it is a bit amazing to watch such a complex tangled web these knuckleheads are weaving. I do believe that they are only building up to their own demise. America, all of us - the citizenry, is much bigger and more resilient then the Feds, or a State house. Oh, there will pain, but as a whole we will out live these things.

We are like the mountains; they are like the weather that changes all the time: at the end of the age we have worn down some and been molded, but our character and formidable being still stand tall.
CC

Well said Chuck..! Very nice.
Still.. God help us endure this insanity..

cale

The bad part is it'll get worse before it gets better! What difference does it make?:mad: Everybody better CYA and keep your powder dry. I'am from the Government and I'am here to help?? :eek:

stupid idea

who wants to put their life in the reliability of this system. if you carry a variety of side arms, better not mix up the combination of bracelets/guns or you will be left without protection. Given the recent medical report on the effects of pot smoking damaging brain cells, we now realize Holder is an idiot due to his past use of marijuana.

ag

Back