Ennis matches

L

lead head

Are the matches back on for the 23rd and 24th?
Thanks
Larry

Larry,

I spoke to Danny Friday and he said that the matches were on as scheduled. I'd keep a eye on the weather and give Danny a call if there's any more weather this week in the Dallas area that causes high water at the range.

Les

Radar is showing heavy rain now and a big band still to arrive. I'll call Danny later this evening and pass along what I hear unless someone from down there responds and makes a commintment one way or the other.

ennis matches

Danny said he would post thursday morning if they were on or not he's going to check the range after the rain stops and let us know.
Joe

Hopefully the range conditons will be ok. I came to Dallas on business this week and hauled all my stuff with me. Friday, Saturday and Sunday the forecast is for sunny with mild temperatures, so would be nice. I also brought my rubber boots incase of mud :D Where I'm at off of 75 slighty north of downtown Dallas it's been raining most of the day, but mostly a light rain. Most of the heavy stuff has been west over towards Ft. Worth.

Les

Well the latest forecast calls for the rainy weather to move out of the area around noon today. I guess it will now depend on the condition of the range and standing water, so Danny will let us know. Cross your fingers for it's suppose to be very nice this weekend.

Les

Danny Keeney said the Ennis matches are on. It will be a little muddy, but we should not need any snorkels or fins.:D

Don't forget

Remember there is a six card match on friday night. See you there. Fred

Back