Easthampton Fish and Game - First 2012 Match

M

mistermike

The first IR 50/50 matches for the year at Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA will be held Saturday, April 21st.

Sign-in begins at 8:00 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 9:00.
Lunch will be provided, sandwiches, water, soda, etc.
Following lunch the UL match will start.

If you can, please let me know if you are coming so I can get a head count for lunch.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area.
Looking forward to see everyone!

Best,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Sadly Penny and I will have to miss your first match. :(

We saw Jeff's post and your reply on Pete's Maine posting. It seems like a good way to go. It would be easier on the 'ol back. More efficiant all around it would seem.

Good luck to everyone Saturday. See you in May! :D

Al

Michael,

I too am going to have to miss your opening match of the 2012 season due to a prior commitment.

Good luck to all that are there on Saturday as Easthampton is one of the most enjoyable range to shoot, especially when the critters decide to showcase themselves. What have you had: Bear, Deer, Bobcats and Turkeys all come out to play while we've been trying to shoot? Good stuff!

See everybody in May.

Dave

Michael,
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I go to the IR 50/50 Website, the club or you are not listed. Might wanna check. Bob.

Bob,
Yeah the Mass clubs are on the contact list, but they are at the very bottom. I guess there wasn't enough room between Maryland and Minnesota. LOL
Rachel is aware of this little glitch and said that she would take care of it...

Dave -- we're thinking maybe elephants or elands this year. Sorry you can't make it. You will be missed.

Same with Al and Penny .. you'll be missed --- but now we can talk about Al l!!!!

Michael

Paul -- you'll be missed. I know you guys have the airgun match at Pinnacle... Shoot good!

Pete -- glad you're coming down. Look forward to seeing you after a long, but amazingly mild winter.

Michael

Michael,
I'll be at Pinnacle too but if we're done early enough and the GPS says Easthampton isn't too far out of the way, I might stop by to say Hi.
Todd

Back