Eastern Regionals 2017

M

mplancizka

Hi my name is Melissa I was one of the people that worked in the kitchen at Fairchance Gun Club just letting you know I am now the Match Director so you can contact me to register for the shoot which is September 2nd(Saturday) thru the 4th(Monday). I will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi my name is Melissa I was one of the people that worked in the kitchen at Fairchance Gun Club just letting you know I am now the Match Director so you can contact me to register for the shoot which is September 2nd(Saturday) thru the 4th(Monday). I will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Missy,

How about posting your phone number on here for the shooters. Glad you found your way to register. see you soon

Vicky

Email Address

Melissa, appreciate it if you could include your
email and a camp ground reservation map.

Mel

conntact info

Good evening folks

Please contact one of us to pre-register and for camping info for the Eastern Regionals at Fairchance on Labour Day weekend.:

Vicky 231-788-8724 vicky.duncan@nexicom.net I am at Holton at present
Melissa 724-320-4021 mrsckie@hotmail.com Melissa is a working gal, so she is a busy person, but I am sure she will do an excellent job as Fairchance's new Match Director.

Mel, send me an e-mail and I will send you a field plan that I have for camping.

See you all soon

Vicky

Thank you

Thanks Vicky for the help greatly appreciated cant wait to see you all

Back