East West

Mike Bryant

Results from this morning’s LV 100

Paul Mitchell starts up where he left off at the 2019 Nationals in Phoenix. He is on fire.

142C1FAA-36F9-4DD8-8207-F8E708261CA2.jpeg

398F1B49-42C5-4128-9F00-1C5DCF16FB89.jpeg

WOW! If anybody thought Paul Mitchell was just lucky at the nationals, that agg says a lot! I couldn't shoot an agg like that with three shot groups.

Lee Hachigian wins the 2 Gun

Kyle Schultz texted me and said Lee Hachigian won the 2 Gun with a .2234 agg. He didn’t send any match results photos from today.

Congratulations Lee.

Kyle Schultz texted me and said Lee Hachigian won the 2 Gun with a .2234 agg. He didn’t send any match results photos from today.

Congratulations Lee.

I tried but even single page texts with photo timed out. I finally gave up mid-day. Nevertheless, it was a great match hosted by a great club.

I tried but even single page texts with photo timed out. I finally gave up mid-day. Nevertheless, it was a great match hosted by a great club.

Kyle I have the same problem at the range. I never have any cell phone signal there and their WiFi is spotty.

Congrats Lee

On any given Day WC is probably the toughest competitor in benchrest to beat! What most people don’t know is that heading into the last agg, Campbell had a slight lead over Lee in the two gun. They shot side by side and I was on the spotting scope watching both of them shoot. Conditions were “dangerous”, meaning there was enough wind that you could get hurt if you dropped your guard. Lee shot extremely consistent for 5 straight matches and that’s what it takes to win! And it was certainly fun to watch! Congrats!

AS

On any given Day WC is probably the toughest competitor in benchrest to beat! What most people don’t know is that heading into the last agg, Campbell had a slight lead over Lee in the two gun. They shot side by side and I was on the spotting scope watching both of them shoot. Conditions were “dangerous”, meaning there was enough wind that you could get hurt if you dropped your guard. Lee shot extremely consistent for 5 straight matches and that’s what it takes to win! And it was certainly fun to watch! Congrats!

AS

Nice story Andy. thanks...

Back