Dublin, Ga

J

jazzy

Anyone have any idea who or how many folks are planning to attend thier first IBS score match this saturday 5/8/10?
Hopefully it will be a big turnout to support thier efforts to put on these matches.

I won't be able to make it. If you shoot Jim Wooten a pm though, he may know how many to expect.

WOW. This seems to indicate that turnout will be very light. If turnout is light for this match I won't be surprised if they cancel thier remaining matches.
This is thier first registered score match in many years. Many folks asked them to have these matches and pledged to attend and/or help.
It's time to show your support, attend and say you will be there.

Dublin Match

Jazzy,
I think this weekend is Mother's Day weekend.
john

It is Sunday. Folks will be home early enough to get a good nights sleep and take Mom out for dinner.

Jazzy,
Not from Titusville, Fl. will try to make the next match.
john

MGGOA Match

Guys, We had about 11 IBS shooters, not bad for a Mothers day week end.
The scores will be posted (as soon as possible). The match went well, in spite
of the higher than normal winds we had. I believe. I also want to thank
everyone that helped out..

MGGOA Match

The Dublin winds had absolutely NO friends Sat.

Also a LOT of thanks are due to Marlowe Joe and his "sidekick". Both performed very well in calling the match and also doubling up as the target crew. Looking forward to seeing those two again.

Thanks are also due to the "Bar-B-Que crew". I hope we do that again.

The Dublin winds had absolutely NO friends Sat.

Also a LOT of thanks are due to Marlowe Joe and his "sidekick". Both performed very well in calling the match and also doubling up as the target crew. Looking forward to seeing those two again.

Thanks are also due to the "Bar-B-Que crew". I hope we do that again.

I thank everyone for all the help and thanks for the HOO-RAH for my Nephew he is a good young man. He came out to help me and that he did and very well.. I plan on bringing him up to shoot in a match (club) in July. Just to show him how much I thank him for the help. At my cost. The rounds are already loaded and the rifle is waiting on go.

Once again thanks for the kind remarks (Humble, Jim Wooten,Wlouie)

marlowjoe :)

marlowjoe

Joe, is he going to shoot the beautiful green and blue laminated Rem 700 I saw you "sneak into the truck" last week at Dublin. I hope that thing shoots as good as it looks!! Looks like a beautiful platform to start on. Best of luck with that gun and that young man.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne

Thanks for the comment on the rifle. Ronnie Long fixed me up with the Stock work on it. And I have to say he does a great job.

I intend to shoot it at the 600-1000yd matches. It is an Rem 700 Long action (trued) and chambered in the .284 Shehane by Eric Springman.It has a Bartlien barrel, Jewel 2oz trigger, Dave Kiff Bolt with a Kiff bolt handle.Shehane tracker in the meadow green.

I plan on getting my nephew started with my son's 6BR, until he learns the ropes. It will be in my opinion easier to manage for him. And teach him a little bit about the affects of the wind on a bullet.

Once again thanks for the kind words... Looking forward to seeing you soon
:)

Back