Donna Bizzell, 2009 IBS Group Rooky of the Year

reloadr

Donna,

Congratulations on your 2009 IBS Group Rooky of the Year. Welcome to the club. You did very well this past year. Keep up the good shooting.

Bob

Donna Bizzell

Congrat Donna.
I know how hard you have worked to get this.
Best of luck in the comeing years'''''

I don't think Donna hangs out on BR Central( unlike the rest of us,I'm pretty shure she has a life)but certainly a Big "Congratulations" is in order.She is a pleasant addition to the reloading pits,always cheerful.I shot next to her at South Creek and in the tough conditions she struggled like the rest of us but never gave up, with Jack Sutton on her left and myself on her right giving her little pointers as the match progressed we unleashed a MONSTER that was just "tearin up targets" with a gleam in her eye.Just goes to show how much fun this game can be.I look forward to seeing her again in the spring.
Joel

Congratulations

Donna

Congratulations on the Rookie award.

You certainly worked hard for it.

I am glad to see that the "Cancer Benefit Rifle" --the pink lady got real good use.

Jim

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the congrats and all the nice words. I'm pretty excited about winning this award. Joel, you're right I don't normally visit this site but Jim sent me the link so I had to sign up!

Of course I have to give credit where credit is due. First and foremost, my wonderful coach and mentor (and love of my life) Jack has been instrumental in helping me to learn about this very unique sport. Too bad he didn't properly warn me of the frustrations that would go along with it, but that's ok, I can handle it. Besides, I'm always up for a challenge and I can whine with the best of them. :)

Second - the amazing pink gun that has shot like a dream. Anytime I didn't shoot well, it was 100% operator error. I'm very blessed to have this very special gun to call my own.

As well all of you who have helped me throughout with tips and tricks and words of encouragement. Thanks for bringing me into the fold.

So I hope to see you at the winter meeting. If not there then I look forward to catching up with you at a future shoot. Until then, stay warm!

All the best,
Donna

Donna Bizzell

Did you notice the post above for the other rookie?
One letter differance?. Looks like the last names in B have it"

Group Rookie

Donna--Great shooting, glad to see you beating us old-farts.
Paul Ryan:D

Donna
You've come a long way in a short time, congrats on rookie of the year.
Watch those flags
Mike M.

Congrats, Donna !!!

I may have to start shooting again --- just to meet the love of Jack's life!
May you two find happiness forever more..

PB

Rookie

Congrats to you Donna, looks like you had a good year and hope you have many more. Never shot with you but look forward to meeting you at the meeting next week.

HUMBLE HENRY:):)

Back