Did weaver ever re release their 45x?

I would disagree hole hardheartedly that 36x isnt enough power these days. With winning aggs as low as .1350 you need as much magnification as you can get. I myself, cant hold that close, Not with my 36x. my opinion of course! Lee

Been thinking about buying a t36 for short benchrest. Is that to much scope for 100 to 300 yards

IME- there is no such thing as too much glass. I shoot 4 NF Competition 15x55 and one March 10x60. The variable helps with mirage occasionally at 300, but I've only turned the power down once or twice in 10 years. Old eyes need all the help they can get.

YMMV,
Rick

I would disagree hole hardheartedly that 36x isnt enough power these days. With winning aggs as low as .1350 you need as much magnification as you can get. I myself, cant hold that close, Not with my 36x. my opinion of course! Lee

Bottom line, It just depends on who's looking thru the scope and what their eyesight is like.

Brunos has them for the cheapest price!

I haven't been hearing anything much about the weaver 45x. I know they had some issue with the first batch. Does anyone know if they are going to continue with this scope line, and did they get their problems figured out? Just curious. Lee

Bruno Shooters Supply has the 46x48mm Weaver scopes in stock and ready for immediate shipment and the LOWEST prices! Only $739.95 each.

https://www.brunoshooters.com/SRCH.html?Store_Code=BSS&Search=46x48mm+weaver

Midway's prices have always been too high in my book. I use them as a last resort.

I agree and do the same.

Perhaps I'm over thinking it but Weaver seems to be very limited WRT the adjustment range of their scopes. 30 MOA? Really? Vortex, Sightron etc. offer a far greater range.

Back