Denton 2013 Match Schedule

mstinnett

The following match schedule has been approved by the Denton Board for 2013.

APRIL 21 VFS

JUNE 8 & 9 GCR UL & HV CHAMPIONSHIP (100 yard 8th - 200 yard 9th)

JULY 13 & 14 GCR LV & SP CHAMPIONSHIP (100 yard 13th - 200 yard 14th)

AUG 17 & 18 TEXAS SHOWDOWN, HNH, 200 YD-4 GUN

These are all NBRSA registered matches. Looking forward to seeing everyone and drop me a note if there are any questions. The Club purchased the land just north of our existing range so there is plenty of parking space now available without us running over each other.

MKS

These are all NBRSA registered matches. Looking forward to seeing everyone and drop me a note if there are any questions. The Club purchased the land just north of our existing range so there is plenty of parking space now available without us running over each other.

MKS

I haven't been there for a few years but I do remember the parking issues. The new parking will be a huge improvement. Congrats.

Texas nbrsa vfs championship

I haven't been there for a few years but I do remember the parking issues. The new parking will be a huge improvement. Congrats.

A reminder the Texas State VFS NBRSA Championship will be Sunday Apr. 21st 8 A.M. (This is your standard HV 13.5 lb gun).
We will have 100 yards a.m. and 200 yards p.m.
Bring a snack for lunch - we will a short break between matches.
Contact me or the Denton Range for any questions regarding the march.
Hope to see you there.

MKS

Attachments

• WP_20130402_001.jpg
    WP_20130402_001.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 258
Approximately what time will the 200 conclude? Match fee?

Are you still planning to shoot a "warmup" match on Saturday? Or, has that been cancelled?

Thanks,
Ryan

Come on up and warm up

We are going to practice and have a good time Sat. look forward to seeing you and all the folks.
RS

Denton VFS Martch

We are going to practice and have a good time Sat. look forward to seeing you and all the folks.
RS

Match will be Sunday Apr. 21st start time 8 a.m. $50.00 - expect we will finish up between 3 and 4 p.m.

Range will be open Saturday for Practice.

NBRSA Gulf Coast Region Schedule

APRIL 21 VFS

JUNE 8 & 9 GCR UL & HV CHAMPIONSHIP (100 yard 8th - 200 yard 9th)

JULY 13 & 14 GCR LV & SP CHAMPIONSHIP (100 yard 13th - 200 yard 14th)

AUG 17 & 18 TEXAS SHOWDOWN, HNH, 200 YD-4 GUN

MKS

Mike,

The Gulf Coast Region Schedule has the LV & SP match set for June 8 & 9

and the UL & HV match scheduled on the July 13 & 14.

Please advise.

Mike,

The Gulf Coast Region Schedule has the LV & SP match set for June 8 & 9

and the UL & HV match scheduled on the July 13 & 14.

Please advise.

Smitty, your correct..my error in past years the UL & HV were always first..always check the NBRSA WEB site to check match dates!

Look out they are coming also

Mike, I need to break this to you and their is no other way of softening the news. John Horn and Scott Hunter are coming to your match. You know Scott. He is the one whose mother said of him:" He is a fast slippery one. He got away before I could flush him down the toilet." Then there is John. His mother dropped him on the prairie walking across West Texas in the middle of August. She bit the cord in two with her teeth and drug him on the ground for about 40 miles before she nursed him. Unfortunately she had been subsisting on a diet of Habeneros for two weeks before.That and his later encounters with rattlesnakes, cactus and women, well it made him the person he is today. I won't go into Ralph Stewart's childhood except to say it involved bobcats. You get the idea. They and a lot more like them are descending upon little o'l you. This will make Sturgis look like a girl scout convention. Tim

Last edited:
Lord Tim

Sir Charles is comming too, so I hope you don't go off on him. He is mean you know. Watch your self. Seems like a lot of those group shooters are going to show up to take the Championship home. If we stay real quite they may just shoot em all in one target like normal and we can win by default.

Stewart.

Back