Denton 2010

J

J Conley

This year Denton will give a custom Benchrest rifle as the prize for the Shooter of the Year (custom class). More details on the rifle will follow.. Jon

The Denton 2010 Schedule

2010 Registered Matches

*March 21st NBRSA 100yd VFS

*April 10th & 11th NBRSA -Texas State Championship
VFS 100 - 200yd

*June 5th & 6th NBRSA-Texas Showdown 4 Gun 200, 5 shot UNL.

*August 14th & 15th NBRSA-Hotter’N Hell Gulf Coast Region LV-SP, 100-200

*August 29th NBRSA- 200yd VFS

*October 9th & 10th - IBS Texas State Championship Sat. 100-200 VFS, Sun 100-200 HV Group

$50/day entry fee. Saturday match will start at 9am, Sunday 8am

2010 Club Matches
March 21th 100 yd --club

May 23th 200 yd ---club

July 11th 100 yd --club

August 29th 200 yd -- club

Nov 14th 100 yd -- club

Most any bolt action gun allowed. $25.00 entry fee. Bench Drawing at 8am, shoot at 9am.

There will be a custom Benchrest rifle as the prize for the “custom class” yearly points champion (Shooter of the Year).
The Shooter of the year will earn the most points from 11 of the 13 days of shooting with the 2 lowest scoring days thrown out. Points to be given as follows- 1 point for each shooter you beat plus 2 points for each day you attend.

This year Denton will hold a “factory class” in conjunction with our usual “custom class”.
The factory rifle will be completely stock with the exception of trigger modification; rifle must sell for under $1000.00. The factory class will shoot alongside the custom class and simply be scored in their class.

Jon
Have you scheduled two matches on March 21. A registered match and a club match.

Donald

Jon
Have you scheduled two matches on March 21. A registered match and a club match.

Donald

We will be registering the score part of our club match. We'll have the registered VFS in the morning and our regular club group shoot after lunch..

Jon

Donald

Yep, same for Aug 29th... Gonna be a HOOT!

I'd like to thank the sponsor(s) whom are putting up a complete Benchrest Rifle....! NICE..!

2010 Denton is gonna draw a crowd for sure!

cale

Perfect

Jon, To be perfect, you just need to move the Matches about 287 miles closer to Utopia!

Joe

sure????

Jon, To be perfect, you just need to move the Matches about 287 miles closer to Utopia!

Joe

Joe, I have seen some of your other long range set ups... You sure you can't sit on one of your benches down there, and still hit them up here in Denton?

Long range

Now that would be long range. I might have to add a bit of powder for that. Maybe Jon will let me just mail in my results. :D

Denton dates

Just bringing these back to the top. I went to Jerry's site and looked up the March 8th date and was thinking the club match was this weekend. Then I remembered this post from last month. Jerry's site still list the 2009 dates for Denton and is so marked....... I just over looked the year.

Tim

Back