Democrats introduce bill to ban online Ammo sales

Dont worry, thebummer will figure out a way to slap a 500% tax on anything gun related. He was all in for it back when he was a senator and fortunately it went nowhere. If he gets a second term, it's "Katie bar the door!"

Cybersecurity Act (S.3414

Don't know how true and maybe someone can verify. Senate Democrats have hidden amendment (S A 2575) to ban hi cap magazines, attached to Cybersecurity Act S3414.Where can one verify or discount?
The White House gave a cool welcome on Monday to Democratic legislation that would effectively ban online or mail-order purchases of ammunition in the aftermath of the mass shooting at an Aurora.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...elcome-bill-restricting-online-182934423.html

Last edited:
"introducing a bill" is a pr process for elected officials..it allows then to say "see what i did"
the bills seldom go anywhere....not saying to not watch but there are tons of bills "introduced"...few get anywhere.

just sayin"

mike in co

"introducing a bill" is a pr process for elected officials..it allows then to say "see what i did"
the bills seldom go anywhere....not saying to not watch but there are tons of bills "introduced"...few get anywhere.

just sayin"

mike in co

That is true, but on occasion they gain traction and we get stuck with a 3000 page bill that includes all kinds of little secrets hidden in it. Then they say "we have to pass the bill to see whats in it".

Don't know how true and maybe someone can verify. Senate Democrats have hidden amendment (S A 2575) to ban hi cap magazines, attached to Cybersecurity Act S3414.Where can one verify or discount?

Yes, that is true..

"This amendment is the brainchild of perennial Senate anti-gunners including Charles Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Frank Lautenberg, Kristen Gillibrand, Barbara Boxer, Jack Reed and Bob Menendez. Banning big magazines has been a goal of gun prohibitionists since the Clinton ban on semiautomatics and such magazines expired eight years ago".

http://www.examiner.com/article/ccrkba-gloves-off-battle-against-backdoor-magazine-ban

The ban wouldn't be for online per se, that's just an ordering method. It's about mail order ammo. Seems that it would be minor step from there to include ammo componentry.

Tom has said what my thoughts have been. If they can somehow manage to ban online sales of ammunition then one of the rocket scientists in DC will figure that someone who orders hundreds or thousands of bullets or cases is likely up to no good too. Nobody ever thinks that some sleaze pushing this stuff is up to no good though.

Nobody needs more than 20 rounds of ammunition or components to produce 20 rounds. I mean whatcha gonna do start a war?

I wonder....if they introduced a Bill that made it mandatory for a Phsyc patient (that was deemed a possible threat to others) be subject to notification of local authorities and or a national list...kinda like a NO FLY list...especially those using prescription drugs for the control of their behavior..???
Maybe that is too much of an infringement on their private life...

Thank you much , Kevin
Yes, that is true..

"This amendment is the brainchild of perennial Senate anti-gunners including Charles Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Frank Lautenberg, Kristen Gillibrand, Barbara Boxer, Jack Reed and Bob Menendez. Banning big magazines has been a goal of gun prohibitionists since the Clinton ban on semiautomatics and such magazines expired eight years ago".

http://www.examiner.com/article/ccrkba-gloves-off-battle-against-backdoor-magazine-ban

Back