Davey D'Horrmann's rubbers.....

alinwa

oft dis'd member
So I've got some superfeet. all different sizes and thicknesses and brands. But a couple old sets of Dohrmann's just seem to grow to the bench, become one with thee concrete..... STILL..... and I like that.

Anybody know where to access the sheet rubber used on 20yr-old superfeet?

(doesn't have to be 20yrs old.....)

tx

al

When I built six sets of super feet for use at our range I bought a bunch of mousepads from Amazon. They were rather inexpensive at the time. I stripped off the cloth top and was left with the neoprene rubber which I glued to the feet with contact cement. I have found they grip a wood or concrete bench very well.

Rubbers

When I built six sets of super feet for use at our range I bought a bunch of mousepads from Amazon. They were rather inexpensive at the time. I stripped off the cloth top and was left with the neoprene rubber which I glued to the feet with contact cement. I have found they grip a wood or concrete bench very well.

Go to your local roofing company and ask for a piece of scape rubber roofing,
works like a charm. You'll find a wide variety of other uses for it also.
John Kruzan

Al, Mcmaster-Carr has semi clear silicone sheets with adhesive backing. You could order some and try it. I have used it on the bottom of rear bags. It sticks to the bench top. At Saint Louis Rifle Club the bench tops are slick and the rear bag does not move. Just another idea for you to ponder.

John

Last edited:
Hmmm.... OK

-mousepad, isn't that designed NOT to be sticky?? I'll try it
-torchdown??? Well I see that a lot (I'm a contractor) I'll try that too, thanks
-vargetman, care to share a part number? MC has a LOT of sheeting....if your stuff sticks, like peel 'er up end of day then I'm IN.

Back