Congratulations to Russel Rains on his IBS world record group!

Hi Russ,

I see that your 200 yard 5 shot .096 Unlimited Group made it into the IBS records! The group looked real small in person and I am glad that it held up through the record committee's scrutiny.

Couldn't happen to a nicer person and I hope you will still associate with us lesser folks at the matches!

Bill McIntyre

You ROCK Russ.:D Now if you would just let us all know how to shoot small groups like that. Tony I don,t know about the blind squirrel thing. Russ has been on a mission for some time now. He has really put a lot of effort into shooting. And his efforts have paid off. I,m sure we haven,t seen the last of him.

Just busting his chops. He's a good friend.
Tony:D

Thanks Gents every once in a while you get lucky in this sport.

This is a very tuff and humble sport that just keeps bringing you back for another beaten.

The people in this sport are the best.

Thanks Again,
Russell

NICE SHOOTING !!!
Hope to see you at the bay this winter Russ
Kim

Russel, keep up the good work. It looks like your bullet making endeavors are paying off. Congratulations. James

Congratulations!

Russell

Congratulations on your world record group. Great job. See you at Weikert in May.

Bob H.

Great shooting

I just so happened to be sitting next to Russell when he shot this great group. He kept looking through his scope and sayin "That's a pretty good one." Then he remarked on how nice it was to see results like that with his own bullets. It's nice to see a lot of hard work come together. Good shooting Russell.

Matt Guthrie

Back