Congratulations to Peter Wass & Orland Bunker

Dick Grosbier

Club Coordinator
1st and 2nd place in IBS Hunter Class Score Shooter of the year competition.
Peter has been chasing this hard for several years and its good to see him finally win it.
Congratulations also to my friend Orland who was right in there very close only a few points behind Pete.
Both these guys hail from Maine where the Hunter and Varmint Hunter classes are hotly contested.

Dick

Congratulations Pete.....Great shooting over the long haul! Likewise to you, Orland....It looks like you were right there knocking on Pete's door.

-Dave-:)

Thanks Dick & Dave

Yes, Orland is very tough. He has "Game", for sure. The other day I looked back through the SSOY stats and saw that Orland has been near the top a number of years. Orland has held and may still hold long distance records so he is always a threat. Orland has helped me a lot and has been a good friend to me throughout the years. I appreciate all he has done for me.

I feel very fortunate to have been able to acheive this. I realize I am not the best shooter in the game but I just got lucky when it counted and shot a lot of shoots. I probably won't be shooting as much in the future due to the economy and me being retired now on that "Fixed Income" I have always felt my income was fixed, somehow though.

Congrats to you Maineiac guys! Now you can sequester yourselves in your igloos for the winter & plot your strategy for next year. Happy New Year to all my friends up that way.:)

Pete and Orland

1st and 2nd place in IBS Hunter Class Score Shooter of the year competition.
Peter has been chasing this hard for several years and its good to see him finally win it.
Congratulations also to my friend Orland who was right in there very close only a few points behind Pete.
Both these guys hail from Maine where the Hunter and Varmint Hunter classes are hotly contested.

Dick

congratulations to you both. You did well! We'll hoist a few tonight!

Congratulations Pete, you have shot well all year and are very deserving of this award, this should make the winter go a little better for you with something to savor. Congrats to Orland as well good shooting guys, Steve

I've never shot 6X but I've looked through a number of your scopes. I have no idea how you guys can shoot so well!!

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS Pete and Orland. A Fine job of shooting. Pete I've never met you, but have had the pleasure of shooting with Orland in the Winter League at Dunhams Bay on several occasions. A finer or nicer person, you will never meet. I hope to shoot with him again this winter. Again, Congratulations.

Nice shooting Pete! Looking forward to shooting with you guys again in the spring.

pete & orland are exceptional shooters & deserve all the praise they get,they both answered all my questions at every match & let me look over their equipment,it inspired me enough that with a little help from a fellow shooter in maryland that i decided to give the vh class a try this year,all set up but just need a little nice weather to get some practice in,what little i've done so far has really been enjoyable & challenging! look forward to shooting against pete & orland next year,hope apple gets his new rig done in time for next year, happy new years to all & be safe!!!!

Congratulations Pete

I know you live in Maine, I doubt I will ever get to meet you in person, but you are a fine shooter, and a great contributor to this Forum........jackie

You just might

I know you live in Maine, I doubt I will ever get to meet you in person, but you are a fine shooter, and a great contributor to this Forum........jackie

I have been planning to go to Texas for some warm this winter, I might just drop by to say "Hidy". P

I have been planning to go to Texas for some warm this winter, I might just drop by to say "Hidy". P

Take Orland with yo he will go anywhere to shoot.
Of course you being "Retired" and Orland still working to support Hannah and Helens horses plus his own addiction (BR Guns) that might not be practical.

Dick

Way to go Pete and Orland! You guys certainly earned it. I had a great time this past summer and enjoyed shooting with you. Ol Blue and I will be ready come spring.;):D
Scott Garman

Back