Congratulations to Jack Neary

JD Mock

Jack has won the HV 100M at the World Championships, and it could not happen to a nicer shooter. Congratulations and keep up the good work. (Jack is the one on the right; presenting Lee Hachigian an award at this year's SS.) James

rwtptw.jpg

Congratulations to Jack. That is some AWESOME shooting. I did a bit of math via online conversion and come up with some interesting info. Jacks agg was a 4.064mm which converts to a .160. Beautiful teen agg.

I went to the World Benchrest Shooting Federation sight to see what the current record is. The current record on the website is a 4.45mm shot in 2007. On line conversion converts that to a .175 agg.

Depending what the Federations rules are for records is it possible we could have a new Federation Record????????

Regardless, the little I know about Jack it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. A man who is willing to share his thoughts on what strategies have or appear to work for him.

Calvin

Jack....I am not surprised after our talk last week. I knew the bumps you had earlier this year were just that. Fantastic! :)

Jeff

Back