Congratulations To Gene Bukys.....2011 IBS National 4-Gun Champion

jackie schmidt

Congratulations to Gene Bukys for his outstanding showing at this years IBS Group Nationals.

Not only did he win the 4-Gun, but came out with a bucket load of HOF Points.

Congratulations to Harely Baker for his 3-Gun Victory. He and Gene tied in the 3-Gun, each with a .2069. (what are the odds of after shooting 6 yardages, you have a dead heat). I have no idea what the tie breaker is for a 3-Gun, but they should award both a "First Place".:D

Think about that. A .2069 3-Gun.

Great Shooting.

Last edited:
A BIG congratulations to Gene and Harley, a .2069 three gun is just unheard of. Also, Gene that is a great four gun win on top of your Super Shoot win...you are in the groove and I hope it continues through France and the NBRSA Nationals. All the best and Good Luck.

Jim

Way to go Gene!!!

Congratulations to Gene Bukys for his outstanding showing at this years IBS Group Nationals.

Not only did he win the 4-Gun, but came out with a bucket load of HOF Points.

Congratulations to Harely Baker for his 3-Gun Victory. He and Gene tied in the 3-Gun, each with a .2069. (what are the odds of after shooting 6 yardages, you have a dead heat). I have no idea what the tie breaker is for a 3-Gun, but they should award both a "First Place".:D

Think about that. A .2069 3-Gun.

Great Shooting.

+1

IBS tie breaker procedure is as follows;

b) If in an aggregate match, two or more contestants are tied with aggregate measurements of
identical size, their relative position shall be determined by reference to the individual targets
comprising the aggregate. The contestant having the smallest groups at 100 and 200 yards (in
MOA) shall prevail in a Grand Aggregate.

Last edited:
Congrats Gene,

Witht the nbrsa natl's coming up in midland i have a feeling Gene will be a very tough man to beat................................
Andy

Andy, you got that right. Gene knows Midland as well as He knows any range in the World. I suspect you will see a repeat..........jackie

This is what I like about benchrest, it's the pride shooters show to another for their accomplishments. We are proud of you Gene!

Back