Congratulations Gene Corvin-Gene's Rimfire Match Results

M

Mickey Law

Gene shot a 5 card raw ag of 2360 on Fri. and a 4 card ag of 2143.75 on Sat. when wind was bad to win both matches. Enclosed are match results for ARA and IR/50. Mickey:):):D

Attachments

• IR50 Gene's Rimfire 5Jul08 Email.xls
    23 KB · Views: 194
  • ARA Gene's#2 4Jul08 Email.xls
    21 KB · Views: 164
  • ARA Gene's#1 5Jul08 Email.xls
    21 KB · Views: 163
Congrats to Gene & Terry, the dynamic duo strikes again. Quite a perfomance with two 250s included. I must have been at the wrong end of the range,again. Well done. Mickey done good as well!

Thanks Gene and Mickey for running the matches. I had a great time and I look forward to shooting with you all again.
Ed

Thanks Gene and Mickey for running the matches. I had a great time and I look forward to shooting with you all again.
Ed

Thanks for coming Ed, I always enjoy shooting with you. I know it's a long drive but hopefully you can make it back for our tournament.
Gene

Congrats to Gene & Terry, the dynamic duo strikes again. Quite a perfomance with two 250s included. I must have been at the wrong end of the range,again. Well done. Mickey done good as well!

Thanks Clarke, I'm glad you could make it and I appreciate your help. I would like to thank everyone that helped in any way, we couldn't do it without you.
Gene

Gene thats some pretty darn good shooting (see I'm trying to clean up my language) I was going to come down and shoot with you all but I don't know what the hell can't think of anyone I'd rather lose too. See you at the nationals. Again great shooting.
Joe

Back