Choices, choices.

Which is exactly why I am here. I am looking for feedback and advice on what I asked, and if there are better options im open to them. but a simple "get X, Y, or Z rifle, they are better than A, B, and C" isnt really helping. How are they better? What are the shortcomings of A, B, and C? Does anyone else have any experience with X, Y or Z?

And that's what I'm explaining. None of the rifles that you are asking about are accurate in the context of benchrest.

I happened to know a little about the 10/22 from a previous life.

You'd get more information on the kind of rifle that you want on http://www.rimfirecentral.com .

OK, so what im picking up is that since these rifles are not suitable for benchrest, then most people HERE dont know much about them, or even other rifles in that class. That makes more sense, although I kinda figured that there would be some overlap but I guess not. Thank you for directing me to a more suitable place to find the information i seek.

With the three rifles you listed, they are all equal. No one here can tell you what one will shoot best. You could buy 3 of each one and still not know what brand was the more accurate rifle. Ammo has as much to do with this as anything. The rifles you are interested in are all production made rifles, so in my mind its a crap shoot. Pick the one that feels the best to you and buy it. if it doesnt shoot well enough, sell it any try something else. If i were you, and from what you have stated, i think i would try to find a nice used rem 40x . Lee

Back