Chippewa warmup match 19th-20th May

PHaxell

Hi guys,
I am coming over from New Zealand for the Supershoot and am going to shoot the Chippewa match on the 19th & 20th May. Coming from NZ I don't have sufficient luggage allowance to bring rests. Is there anyone out there willing to share their bench equipment with me please?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Peter

equipment for Chippewa

Hi guys,
I am coming over from New Zealand for the Supershoot and am going to shoot the Chippewa match on the 19th & 20th May. Coming from NZ I don't have sufficient luggage allowance to bring rests. Is there anyone out there willing to share their bench equipment with me please?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Peter

Peter, we have an extra Farley front rest and rear bag for Chippewa (we can double up, providing there are two relays), and miscellaneous equipment if you need it. If you don't shoot a Farley then let us know and we'll see who we can find with a conventional front rest. There's lots of equipment for those of us who drive to the SS. Give us a shout at vera.carter@on.aibn.com if you want to keep in touch.

By the way, we found when travelling internationally with overweight shooting luggage, that it doesn't hurt to tell the airline folks when you check in that it's 'sporting equipment', and see what break they can give you. We got a freeby 50 kg overweight bulky luggage both ways to and from Germany for WBC10 based on this. The young lads in Canada and Germany both entered it in the airline computers as 'camping equipment' since this was the best match the computer allowed (poles, sand bags, a.k.a "camping equipment!"). Give it a try if you need to. They knew we were carrying firearms to a sporting event to represent our Country. They only needed something approved by their supervisor to allow us to get close to the airline's protocol.

See you at Chippewa, give us a shout off-line in the meantime if you want,
George and Vera

George & Vera,
Much obliged. A Farley will be just awesome. I'll flick you an email to your home address too.

Thanks again.
Peter

Hi Bill,
Many thanks for the offer. Your fellow Canucks got back to me just a bit before you and have very kindly offered me a Farley which will work just fine for what I need. Your willingness to help however is much appreciated. Look forward to meeting you at Chippewa or at the SS.

Kind regards
Peter

Back