Chet Whitebread

Tony Levenson

Sorry to report my friend Chet Whitebread passed away September 12, 2023. Services today 2 to 4 pm at Overland Park funeral chapel. He was an excellent benchrest shooter and machinist. I will miss him greatly.

Sorry to report my friend Chet Whitebread passed away September 12, 2023. Services today 2 to 4 pm at Overland Park funeral chapel. He was an excellent benchrest shooter and machinist. I will miss him greatly.
Sorry to hear that. I was only fortunate enough to shoot a match with him once and he sure put a whooping on me.

I met Chet at an East-West shoot in St Louis many years ago and enjoyed visiting with him. He made a part for my cleaning kit and mailed it to me and would not take any payment. Fine gentleman, sorry to hear this.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chet at an East-West shoot in St. Louis many years ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. He even went out of his way to craft a piece for my cleaning kit and insisted on not accepting any payment. He was a true gentleman, and I'm saddened to hear about his passing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back