Check this out. my baby girl

Thats some big air for such young girls!!! Are those 5th graders?

Looks like child abuse to me! :D

Good work by your little girl and her teammates, you've got good reason to be proud.

Ginger " the flyer" is in 3rd grade. Silvey my other daughter is in 6th. she is in the pic to. She is part of the base under ginger. Thanks for the kind words. Lee

It just amazes me how there is such a difference in sports between the US and Canada at the school levels. Softball, baseball, football, basketball etc.

Then there is the cheer leading.

Your a lucky man Skeet. Wish my daughter was more into sports than the technology cr++.

Calvin

Lew
you are to correct. Seems like yesterday i was bringing her home from the hospital! It was funny last Saturday the girls had a comp in newton Illinois and while there one of the fathers leaned over to me and said " wont you be glad when all this crap is over with" I said no i wont be glad. I must have caught him off guard because he didn't reply. All of this will be over before i even know it, and i will miss it very much. I love watching them grow. My oldest daughter just made the junior high team so for at least the next two years i will get to watch. I have only missed one comp in the past 3 years and i was sick as heck or i wouldnt have missed that one! Lee

I think we have 15 girls on our team. Little ginger doesn't weigh much so it doesn't require to many throwers. She really fly's. Make me smile but it also makes me nervous as all get out! Lee

Back