Charlene's Meadow 100-200-300 results

Richard

We started out on Friday night at 300. It was breezy and got stronger all night. Sat was windy and hot.
A good time was had by all. Charlene cooked up brisket, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes from the garden on Friday night before the match.

A big thanks to everybody who helped me with moving frames and putting things away after the match. I had dinged my ribs up and wasn't much help.

Richard

Added the full yardage's of the full report

Attachments

• August 2021 match.pdf
    110.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Isn't that the truth!

When that yungin from Iowa shows up he plans on winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good shooting Bob

CLP

Enjoyed having Bob out here, good shooting for sure.
The MO boys gave him a run for the money. Eddie Collins, Larry Scharnhorst and Jim Shipley shot very good also. I watched all of these guys through the spotting scope and was impressed what they did in the wind.

Was also impressed with the bullets Ray Barnes is making, Out of the top five places, 2nd-5th was with C-Bar bullets.

Richard

Enjoyed having Bob out here, good shooting for sure.
The MO boys gave him a run for the money. Eddie Collins, Larry Scharnhorst and Jim Shipley shot very good also. I watched all of these guys through the spotting scope and was impressed what they did in the wind.

Was also impressed with the bullets Ray Barnes is making, Out of the top five places, 2nd-5th was with C-Bar bullets.

Richard

Congratulations, Bob. Way to shoot. You did extremely well in tough conditions against a pretty tough crowd. Thanks, Richard for putting on the match. I’d have loved to have shot the complete match. I got about 5 hours of sleep and made it home a couple of hours before the funeral. It was where I needed to be. Moving funeral service for a fine Christian friend.

Congratulations Robert some darn good shooting. From looking at the scores of everyone looks like it was windy both days.
Also Eddie Collins, Larry Scharnhorst, Jim Shipley, Darrel Loker did a good job of shooting rounding out the top 5.
Wish I could of been there first match I missed since Richard started holding matches.

Chet

Back