Charlene's Meadow 100-200-300 results

Richard

Congrats to Greg King on winning the 100-200-300
Dennis Wagner 2nd
Chet Whitebread 3rd
Also 2 shooters who have not shot here before finished 4th and 5th. Bob Jacobs and Paul Pennell

will get some pics up later

Winners Front row L-R Greg King, Chet Whitebread, Dennis Wagner
Rear Row L-R Tim McNally, Mike Bryant, Paul Pennell, Eddie Collins

Richard

Attachments

• August 2020 SP Match.pdf
    103.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Friday Night Lights August 2020.jpg
    Friday Night Lights August 2020.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 474
  • Aug 2020 Winners.jpg
    Aug 2020 Winners.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 481
  • shooting at 200.jpg
    shooting at 200.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Richard, thanks for putting on the match. I appreciate all the hard work, time and graciousness to host everyone and allowing us to be there to shoot. Very much appreciated. You have a lovely place and it’s a great place to shoot. Thanks

Richard, wanted to second Mike's comments. It is a beautiful range that is fun to shoot under the lights. Thanks for putting this match on, can't wait to go back!

Richard, your matches at Charlenes Meadow are top notch. I think I've been to every one you have had. I never shoot that good but it is one of the most fun matches we attend every year. Keep on keeping on!

You better watch

for rush hour traffic;)

Paul has it right. Mullinville, KS is just a bump in the road on Hwy 54.

for rush hour traffic;)

I've been over that bump -- on my way to Dodge City.

BTW, as I recall, there was a nasty tornado in that area about 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Richard & family put on some of the most enjoyable matches. Richard is doing a great job of promoting Bench Rest. Shooting the night match is a real joy, starting at 9.00 PM and ending close to 1.00 AM 4 relays ( 22 shooters and only 6 benches) and not one delay a very smooth run match;).

Thanks Richard I hope to shoot many more matches at Charlene's Meadow.

Chet

for rush hour traffic;)

Mullinville may not have traffic jams, but there is plenty of traffic on Hwy 54. Next to none when we turned south at Minneola heading back home on 283.

richard & family put on some of the most enjoyable matches. Richard is doing a great job of promoting bench rest. Shooting the night match is a real joy, starting at 9.00 pm and ending close to 1.00 am 4 relays ( 22 shooters and only 6 benches) and not one delay a very smooth run match;).

Thanks richard i hope to shoot many more matches at charlene's meadow.

Chet
long way from home
.-
maybe some day bill b.

Back