can't shoot

alinwa

oft dis'd member
setting here waiting for my scattered sibs and the nurses and doctors to assemble a ZOOM call about my Dad and can't shoot soooo.......

Improvise, adapt, overcome....

IMG_20210806_095113_6.jpg

And no, before anyone asks I did NOT engage in Fair Chase, I friggin' ground sluiced the bugger right off the winder

Wishing the best for your Dad.

tx

He's been getting repetitive in his stories, haring off on tangents for some time now but still loving his birds and his chickens and bustling here and there with his titanium knees.

He went into the hospital for a uti that was making him crazy and the third day there they left him unmonitored, he climbed out of the hospital bed, fell to his knee(s) and nearly blew his femur bone out the side of his thigh.....complete separation just below the hip crook and the tip of bone turned about 60* and just under the skin.

30 hours later they decided he sure acted like he was in pain when they rolled him around, better X-Ray that leg hey.....

2hrs later he went under the knife at 88yrs old so, yeahh..... he can use your wishes and your prayers, Thank You

The X-Rays of his leg now look like a Home Depot shopping list. 3 cables, angle iron, 3 sheets of flatstock and 8 sheetrock screws thru the bone.

BTW, in case anyone thinks we don't look out for our own...... The ONLY reason it went this way is because of our local reaction to the covi't

My Mom was not allowed to even enter the hospital nor see him for the entire first 3 days until they busted him.

As I said, he was loopy from the uti and pain. He doesn't even know what covid is, or what masks are for.

He was scared s-less and hanging tough for those 4 misery-ridden days BUT

He is now monitored, in the hospital, by us.

happy as a clam :)

Back