Camp Sumter 3 Gun and Unlimited April 27, 2013 And Macon County April 28, 2013

P

Phil Deese

We will be having a SOTY match this Saturday at Camp Sumter and Macon County this weekend. 3 gun in the morning and Unlimited after lunch. If you're in the area we hope you can make it. If you have any questions please call me.
Thanks,
Phil
229-591-4139

Testing Friday

Phil,
It looks like I'll have Macon County's range open Friday for some testing. See you at Camp Sumter Saturday and Macon County Sunday.
Bob Collins

Montezuma On Friday

Bob and Phil: I plan to attend both and would like to test some ammo. If Montezuma is open on Friday, I need to know a time. Bob, let me know if you found my old Wick pole. If you have one, I'll buy it from you. I know Mike Cameron will be there so I need all the help I can get. Plan to see you guys and Uncle Emery this weekend.
Bob Pekaar

Found it

Doc,
Tommy Cravey has your flag stand pole and I'll be there to open up around 10:00 Friday morning at Macon County. We can have a "testing good old time", I just got in three new Lots so it could be interesting.
Bob Collins

Bill..................................

Sorry I missed your post I haven't been on the sight for several days. Give me a call and I'll give you the directions, or look under the CLUBS tab on this page and the directions are there.
Thanks,
Phil
229-591-4139

Back