Camillus Sporsmens club NEW YOR STETE CHAMPIONSHIP PRO AM

GerryM

Camillus Sporsmens club NEW YORK STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PRO AM

Just a reminder that the New York State Championship and Pro Am
will be held at Camillus June 9th and 10th.
I hope all of you can make it again this year Lets get that trophy back from our canadian friends
this year.
Also it would be nice if a vendor would show up to sell his wares''
The past years none have shown up and i know some of the shooters could have used supplies.
The girls will be cooking again ,we have a new reloading facility right behind the line this year.

Last edited:
Hey Meatball will be there selling his supplys. Maybe you can get a good steak from him .

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the New York State Championship and Pro Am
will be held at Camillus June 9th and 10th.
I hope all of you can make it again this year Lets get that trophy back from our canadian friends
this year.
Also it would be nice if a vendor would show up to sell his wares''
The past years none have shown up and i know some of the shooters could have used supplies.
The girls will be cooking again ,we have a new reloading facility right behind the line this year.

Dan I will as I always do.

Pr we will be glaad to see you again, Its always a pleasure when both of you attend.
trophys for juniors again 1st and 2nd places. I hope others bring the juniors too.

Heres a few motels in the syracuse area about 17 miles north of the club with easy access to 81 south and 690 west to Camillus.
It looks like theres a lot going on at the fairgrounds so a short trip north will save money and you will be in an area with a food strip and grocery stores etc.
Best western at the airport 315 455 7362 $79.99 nite $76.40 AA or senior discount
Econo lodge 5396 south bay rd 315- 454- 4462 Both on south bay RD

Bobby maybe Dan Shelhamer (Garfield) can help out Mike if he would like. I well call Garfield and have him get ahold of you.

Back