Calfee Book

M

mlcruse

Just wondering if anyone knows expected shipping date for the Calfee book.

Just got off the phone with Bill Calfee and the Team Australia books are being sent out to me in todays mail.When I receive them in a few days I will re-package them and get them on there way to Australia.
I might have heard him wrong but it sounded like he said 501 pages!!!!!!!
Douglas you are the man.
Lynn aka Waterboy

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Bill Calfee and the Team Australia books are being sent to me in todays mail.When I receive them I will re-package them and get them on the way.
I might have heard him wrong but it sounded like he said 501 pages!!!!!!!
Douglas you are the man.
Lynn aka Waterboy

Thanks Waterboy:)

Big book

Mine got here yesterday.

Ten copies. We are running 7 matches this summer, and we will be giving away a Calfee book at each one of them. Some folks might consider that book a better award than a plaque. We have all the shooters sign the books before we give them away by Luck-Of-The-Draw.

Joe Haller

SusanFlier.jpg

Can anybody that has there copies confirm that the books are 501 pages?

Joe
That is a terrific idea!!!:D
Waterboy

Last edited:
Yep, 501 pages...plus the cover, index, and all that stuff up front.

I haven't received my copy yet. Anyone have an email address regarding who to contact about shipped orders? I never received acknowledgement when I sent payment back in December.

mjc
If your check cleared it means he got it and your book is probaly still in the mailing process.It takes awhile to box up several hundred books tape them all up and put on labels when your doing it by yourself all for free.
Waterboy

I got mine today. Douglas you sure did a bang up job of putting all that together. I know Douglas had to have put in a tremendous amount of time in compiling all that information and than getting it published. I certainly appreciate all your time and energy you and others devoted to make this happen. Job well done!!

I contacted Douglas tonight to thank him and the others who contributed to the book. He said he has gotten a lot of emails asking when their book was shipped. He has gotten so many emails he worries that he won't be able to contact all of them right away. He asked people to just be patient and he is working very hard alone to get them all in the mail.

Well Worth The Wait!

Mine was sitting on the table when I got home from work tonight. I thought I already had most of the articles written by Bill Calfee. Man, was I wrong.

Great job Douglas!

BTW, anyone know how many copies were printed? Just curious.

Last edited:
Waiting

I'm checking everyday but it hasn't arrived yet. I thought for sure it would be here today. Perhaps in this afternoon's mail.

Canada eh !!!!

ya they even made it to canada today, good packaging good value

GREAT EFFORT TO GET IT DONE now what about a signed hard copy for 100 bucks they should sell,

anyway thanks to all that made it happen, nice book to relax with,

I appreciate the effort it took and the hours to make it happen, yes calfee writes some neat stuff (good or bad theories) but to compile it and bind it takes some effort and for that

I will be forever gratefull

Jefferson

Jefferson
I am glad we got the import/export laws figured out and your copy got to you.
Lynn aka Waterboy

I received an email conformation of shipment from Douglas today. I appreciate the communication and am really looking forward to getting the book. Thanks Douglas!

Back