Calfee Book Update

Lynn

A little bird told me the book ad would be posted in a week or two and the book would run just under $50.
He is checking right now on the International shipping rates as they are quite high for those wanting 1 book only.If your planning on ordering up a copy to be sent international it would be money well spent to see if 3 or 4 of your fellow shooters would want a copy to cut the cost of the shipping down.
Waterboy

Hmm. How many pages. Kinda higher than originally stated isn't it?

Benchrester
The book price is contingent on the amount made.If you order 200 books you get one price if you order up 20,000 you get a much better price.
Problem is the guy putting the book deal together has no way of knowing how many will sell.
Waterboy

Martin
The book is written in Calfee speak so if you don't understand it don't buy it as no other langauge is used.
Waterboy

Martin
The book is written in Calfee speak so if you don't understand it don't buy it as no other langauge is used.
Waterboy

I'll buy two. Just to give the guy an idea. So two are already sold. How many does he need?

Benchrester
I am buying 3 so it looks like he has 5 sold before he even places the ad.I don't know how many will sell or how many he already has on order.I suppose an ad in Precision Shooting would also sell quite a few books.
Waterboy

I'll take at lest one

If someone sees the ad please post here. Many don't always look at every catagory (sp) in ads.

Lynn, was hoping they where in mutiple languages, that way instead of the roseetta stone for my grandkids I could redact the chapter on tuning and saved some money.:)

Back