Bullet Making

C.L. Peterson

Are there articles--short books--videos on bullet making?
Would like info to cover bullet making from the beginning to the finished product.
Also what equipment is needed.
Thanks for your info.
CLP

I printed those post's when they first come out. That was some very good information. It is information that you want to read over several times.

I hope that link helped you , There is also a lot of information here in the archives. theres also a pretty long thread
with some great bullet makers ideas and chats.

Thank You Gentlemen

I appreciate the help/imput to date
Dont hesitate to supply other information--it would be appreciated

Some say bullet making is not rocket science yet only a few have made bullets that consistently produce winning groups/scores

What makes one think they can make bullets that will perform with the known good quality bullet makers??????

However if one never tries it you will always wonder what your success or failure would be!!! As the Nike advertisement says --"JUST GO FOR IT"

CLP

"""What makes one think they can make bullets that will perform with the known good quality bullet makers??????"""

REALLY GOOD DIES...!

BUT... Also...

As I always tell those interested in bullet making.... Access to a Mentor....... There are lottsa little jewels of Knowledge to be learned... Makes a big difference.! Both in quality of bullet and in the life of your equipment..!

A video may not convey the finer points... Nor a book...

IF... I can pull the file off an old hard drive (Dead)... I can post the long Bullet making thread in PDF or Note Pad form... Working on this with a tech guru I know.... If successful, I'll post it to this thread....

cale

Here's hopeing your successful

IF... I can pull the file off an old hard drive (Dead)... I can post the long Bullet making thread in PDF or Note Pad form... Working on this with a tech guru I know.... If successful, I'll post it to this thread....

cale[/QUOTE]

Cale

Hope your successful in your retrevial

My mentor is the (WBRU) "Wheatland Benchrest University"
The professor is known as the "Torch"
Trying to keep this quiet so would appreciate keeping this low key.
The tuition might go up if he knew the whole story.

CLP

Last edited:
It worked !!

View attachment 11917

I hope it works... Tried to attach the old bullet making thread .pdf

Mr Ericson and Cale

Thanks for your efforts
It took me over 2 hours to read all the posts(Apparently I'm a slow reader and learner).

There were some photo's alluded to that were not able to visualize but otherwise it was a great collection of help/information for anyone wanting to make bullets.

Thanks for your efforts

CLP

Worked great

Mr. Peterson, if you click on this link it will take you to the BRC thread where you can see the pictures orginally posted.

http://benchrest.com/showthread.php...ned-by-Stephen-Perry)&highlight=bullet+making

Hope this helps. -Al

Al:
Thanks for guiding me to the original thread and photos worked here.

I think this is one of the best threads I have read on Benchrest Central and it is amazing how well everyone stayed on topic and only positive responses were given.

Obviously a lot of interest in this subject. This thread has 24 pages, one of the longer ones.

Thanks Al

CLP

Back