I’m getting Hines Precision Jackets back in the game. We are looking at running

6MM .820
30 Cal .925
30 Cal 1.000

With a March delivery date!

Also considering tweaking and running
6MM 1.150 depending on demand

Reserve your Jackets now!

You can email me at Sauter.bart@Gmail.com or call 270-eight 79- four two 79!

Bart

To the bullet makers out there. Bart really needs a word of thanks for stepping up with jackets. I don't think most realize how fragile this part of the sport is, with the current annual ordering with j4 this creates more of an issue with many bullet makers...It would be prudent to stock up while the getting is good...

Last edited:
I would like to purchase some 1.3" 30 caliber jackets. I don't want to buy over 1 or 2 cases. Maybe between 3000 and 5000 jackets.

Michael

I would like to purchase some 1.3" 30 caliber jackets. I don't want to buy over 1 or 2 cases. Maybe between 3000 and 5000 jackets.

Michael

I have approximately 1,000 30 caliber jackets made by Sierra. They are 1.115 length. I have had them for some time. I got them from Jeff Fowler’s estate. If you can use them or make some kind of trade, pm me and we can discuss it.

Guys,

I didn’t intend to put this thread on BR Central’s board to turn it into a swap meet.

Michael I am happy to discuss possible orders by call or email as listed above.

Thanks
Bart

Last edited:
I have approximately 1,000 30 caliber jackets made by Sierra. They are 1.115 length. I have had them for some time. I got them from Jeff Fowler’s estate. If you can use them or make some kind of trade, pm me and we can discuss it.

I really need them to be longer than 1.115". I plan on making a bullet between 168 gr. and 180 gr. with a .235" boattail.

Bart, I will call you and discuss the possibilities. My dies are 9 ogive, which eat up about .8" of jacket for the bullet nose. With the .235" boattail, I can make a fairly high B.C. bullet that will compare favorably to the 168 gr. Berger hybrid, but will have a tangent ogive.

Michael

Back