Bullet Availability

27-T

What's happened to all the 62 to 68 grain benchrest bullets? Everyone of the dealers I've tried are all back-ordered. Anybody got any ideas or input?

Thanks,

27-T

Contact Gulf Coast Region Director Scott Hunter. At the Shilen a Swap Meet last Sat he had 4 boxes of 68 Hottenstiens, (sp), that I don't think he sold.

How many bullets do you need? I've got a few of Brady Knight's bullets and I'm prolly going to die with 'em. They're 10 years old at least. Maybe could get you out of a jam until you got some....

How many bullets do you need? I've got a few of Brady Knight's bullets and I'm prolly going to die with 'em. They're 10 years old at least. Maybe could get you out of a jam until you got some....

Wilber - Thank you for your reply. I found a dealer with some 65gr. Berger's and I ordered them this afternoon.

Thank you again, for your help and your offer.

27-T

Those are not old, they are just aged . Like a fine wine.

Hope you find some

Remember its the shooting season and everyone who has put it off is in the acquisition mode. Get yourself 2 years worth and stay that far ahead. Word to the wise.

What's happened to all the 62 to 68 grain benchrest bullets? Everyone of the dealers I've tried are all back-ordered. Anybody got any ideas or input?

Thanks,

27-T

You can get My bullets from Hoehn Sales or Bullet Central. Both have bullets in stock. I also have a good supply of Knight Bullets for sale!

Bart

Bart's Custom Bullets

Back