Buddy Ross Wins 2nd Annual David Reynolds Memorial at Rachel's Glen

Steve Lee

Buddy Ross had quite a weekend winning Unlimited and Sporter 200 yards as well as the four gun at the 2nd Annual David Reynolds Memorial Shoot held at Rachel's Glen. Buddy also won the Sporter Grand in the combined 2012 Southeast Regional Championship landing a total of 6 SE Region Hall of Fame points! Buddy already had one point so this gives him a total of 7...look forward to seeing him inducted in the next year or two.

Bart Sauter won Heavy Varmint 200 and Larry Costa won Light Varmint 200.

In the 2012 Southeast Regional 100-200 Combined Championship Larry Costa ran away with Unlimited, Heavy Varmint and Light Varmint Grands. He was afraid the traveling trophies would overload his motor home, so he asked Brady Knight to hold on to them until he could hire a truck to pick them up.

This was the last shoot at Rachel's Glen. We can't thank Mickey Coleman enough for allowing us to play in his yard for all these years. Mickey and Rachel's Glen will be sorely missed in the Southeast Region.

Results are attached.

Steve

Attachments

• 2012 SE Regional Championship 200 Yard.xls
    51 KB · Views: 370
  • 2012 SE Regional Championship 200 Yard.pdf
    291 KB · Views: 298
  • 2012 Southeast Regional Championship 100-200.xls
    87 KB · Views: 275
  • 2012 Southeast Regional Championship 100-200.pdf
    455.8 KB · Views: 285
Congrads to all the winners, placers, and showers (like me). Way to go buddy ross! (ya'll know he won because he is my house guest). Many - many thanks to mickey coleman for providing us a place to shoot all these years. We will all miss the shoots and good times had at his range.

In the words of Roger Haney "Good *^$)_^&%$ Shooting" Buddy, Larry and all the others. I would personally like to thank Mickey Coleman, Brady Knight for all the great times and experiences I've had through the years. Wish I could have been there. "Better be glad I weren't shoot'n"
Buddy Ross had quite a weekend winning Unlimited and Sporter 200 yards as well as the four gun at the 2nd Annual David Reynolds Memorial Shoot held at Rachel's Glen. Buddy also won the Sporter Grand in the combined 2012 Southeast Regional Championship landing a total of 6 SE Region Hall of Fame points! Buddy already had one point so this gives him a total of 7...look forward to seeing him inducted in the next year or two.

Bart Sauter won Heavy Varmint 200 and Larry Costa won Light Varmint 200.

In the 2012 Southeast Regional 100-200 Combined Championship Larry Costa ran away with Unlimited, Heavy Varmint and Light Varmint Grands. He was afraid the traveling trophies would overload his motor home, so he asked Brady Knight to hold on to them until he could hire a truck to pick them up.

This was the last shoot at Rachel's Glen. We can't thank Mickey Coleman enough for allowing us to play in his yard for all these years. Mickey and Rachel's Glen will be sorely missed in the Southeast Region.

Results are attached.

Steve

truthfully it couldnt have happened to a better dude. driving as far as he does to come to as many matches as he does, supporting this sport......... and i complained about driving 60 miles :)

Good job Buddy and it was good seeing you

Thanks, guys. I had a good weekend and a great time, as always, at The Glen. Thanks for all the years, Mickey, Brady, and all involved.
Great times with good friends- and a little pin money from my pal, Charlie Hood- it don't git no better!!!
BR

Buddy I think you need to talk in the "Mouse's Ear". I think you know what I mean. Yoooza good boy and seem to be great shooter according to the match reports. Who , zackly iz yoo?
Thanks, guys. I had a good weekend and a great time, as always, at The Glen. Thanks for all the years, Mickey, Brady, and all involved.
Great times with good friends- and a little pin money from my pal, Charlie Hood- it don't git no better!!!
BR

Back