Bud Pryor

steve stanley

Congrats to Shaun Shank ,VFS, Dean Breeden ,Hunter, and Eddie Harren, VH for their wins at the Bud this weekend. They shot great in some tough conditions, hot, humid, mirage and switchy conditions definately made it challanging. Shaun earned the coveted 750 sticker and Dean won the 2 gun challange with a couple possible records. Congrats to all the rest that shot well and Thanks to the Thurmont crew for all the work to put on this match. It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones as well. Steve

I would also like to thank the crew at Thurmont for all their hard work and cooking a great lunch for us. It was great to be able to finally meet some of the folks whose names I see on here and match reports so often. My father and I had a great time and we will try to make it back next year.
Congrats to the winners as well. It was an honor to be able to sign the targets for Dean's possible record as well as competing against some of the best shooters out there.
Hope to make it back next year.
Mike

Bud

Like to thank everyone involved in putting on the match this weekend, it takes a lot of hard work to put a shoot on like this one, hats off to the crew. Also congrats to all the winners, tricky conditions but they did it, Dean was shooting great, possible two records whow!!!! Thanks again for a great time:D:D

HUMBLE HENRY

Back